- Benign-Prostatic-Hyperplasia(BPH) is a common problem of males after 45 years.Benign means"Not a cancer",Hyperplasia means "Excessive growth"
- So BPH refers to the unusual enlargement of the prostate gland
- Prostate Gland is present only in males & the prostatic secretion plays a major role in the male sexual function.
- Prostatitis is an inflammation or infection of the prostate gland.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS - 'BPH'
*Starting trouble in urination.Pushing or straining to begin passing urine
* Passing urine often, especially at night,
* Feeling that the bladder has not fully emptied,
* A strong or sudden urge to pass urine,
* Weak or slow urine stream,
* Stopping and starting again several times while passing urine,
* Painful ejaculation (sexual climax).
* A weak bladder,
* Residual urine infection,
* Back flow of urine causing bladder or kidney infections,
* Complete block in the flow of urine,
* Kidney failure.
-Blood Renal profile & PSA(Prostatic Specific Antigen)
-Urine Test and Urine flow analysis.
MY CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN TREATING "BPH"
- I am really glad to share my experience here on treating BPH patients with excellent Siddha drugs.
- I have treated a lot of BPH patients in my clinic successfully and I can stand with confidence about it.
- The prostatic patients usually seek medical advise, at least 6-months to 1-year after they experience irritable symptoms.
- Most of them consult physician,when they could not tolerate the clinical symptoms.
- Nowadays many prostatic patients consult Siddha experts directly with the problem.
- In my clinic,patients are first investigated clearly as mentioned above and they are grouped in to MILD,MODERATE &SEVERE cases.
- Malignant cases are referred immediately to the proper oncologists.
- Great success I have got in mild to moderate cases-within 10 days of treatment.
- They should have to continue medicines for at least 3 months for a satisfactory result
- Siddha drugs are really wonderful in treating BPH patients.
- Patients experience a miraculous good feel after few days of treatment.
- In chronic patients,they have to take medicines for a long period.
- Good response I am getting in the chronic patients also, but urgent surgical care is un-avoidable in total urinary block patients.
- Some older patients who have done prostatic surgery earlier also getting treated in my clinic with good results.
- They are not totally free from urinary symptoms even after surgery.
- They are frequently ill by Recurrant-Urinary Tract Infections (UTI).
- Only great thing that they are free from 'total urinary obstruction' after surgery.
- Recurrant UTI is treated by Siddha medicines effectively in the post operative cases.
- Any way Siddha medicine is one of the best options to treat BPH and other urinary tract problems.
- All of the prostatic patients who take Siddha medicine,respond very well.
- So the patients with prostatic complaints are advised to consult a Siddha expert,before going for a surgical management.