- I am glad to discuss here on sexual Dysfunction among common Indians.
- Most of the patients for sexual consultation are Bachelor males without any previous sexual exposure.
- Most of them have their own wrong believes about the physical stature of their sexual organ, and their masturbation abuse.
- Patients crossed the age of 50 also consult about their sexual failures.
- Very little percentage females also discussing about their problem most probably about the premature ejaculation problems of their husbands.
- Many of the patients even highly educated individuals have zero idea about sex.
- Sexual illiteracy make many normal functions of the sexual organs in to disorders by the illiterate people.
- Teaching and Treating is essential here.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
- BEFORE TREATMENT-4 This is to share my recent successful entry of a Chronic psoriasis patient.
- The patient is 33 yrs male, owning a provision shop.
- He is suffering from terrible skin disease called Psoriasis.
- Duration of visible skin lesion was for 10 years approx- which originated from the scalp.
- He was diagnosed as psoriasis, only after the severe body spread followed by a viral infection.
- More than 90% of his body surface including palms ,soles and Nails were affected.
- He suffered with intolerable itching in the body lesion, difficulty in walking due to cracked and infected foot and mental depression.
- He was under regular consultation with a leading dermatologist with external application like lotion along with steroids and anti allergic medicine internally for more than 9 years.
- He was not responding with the minimum doses of steroids later, and was committed to increase the dose grossly.
- Even after the treatment his skin lesion was not responding but he could not terminate the terrible steroid dosage in order to control his intolerable itching and pain.
- He developed Type-2 Diabetes mellitus and Cataract with hepato –spleno meglai followed by the treatment.
- He was referred to me for Siddha treatment by one of my colleagues.
- The patient consulted me at my clinic before 3 months as a new patient.
- He was really looked pathetic and could not sit freely in a position due to itching and irritation
- His commitment was shocking that he developed suicidal tendency recently.
- I have decided to treat with specially made Siddha medicines for his critical problem and gave active counseling for his mental instability.
- Now after 60 days of treatment , the patient recovered from his severe symptoms dramatically.
- He is 100% free from his symptoms now and under my observation and treatment.
- He is strictly advised to continue the treatment for at least 6 months to prevent severe aggravations.
- Therapeutic effect of a particular medicine to same kind of patients differ grossly- no doubt but in this case I felt the ultra speed of Siddha medicine.
Friday, March 13, 2009
- Bed wetting or ENURESIS is known as the inability to control urinating in the bed during day or night.
- Here we deal with involentery urination during sleep at night medically named as "nocturnal enuresis".
- This may occur every night or weekly twice or thrice.
- Bed wetting cannot be considered abnormal until the age of 5yrs and medical attention will be required if the problem persists over the year of 5.
- Bed wetting makes psycho-social problem to the child that the child is frequently teased by others even by parents.
- These children also face the difficulty to sleep with their friends and relatives.
- Though paediatricians do not consider this as a serious problem,this is a common irritative problem in many families with anxious expectation for a cure.
- Bed wetting is considered as a developmental delay in the normal process of neurological control of urination.
- Genetics play a major role in this condition that majority of victims have enuretic mother or Father .
- Anti-Diuretic Hormone (ADH) also known as Vasopressin is responsible to slow down the production of urine during sleep which is low in the victims causing bed wetting.
- Other reasons for bedwetting include spinal cord lesions, constipation, anxity, Urinary tract infections, Diabetes, Kidney diseases, anatomically small urinary bladder.
- The symptom in bed wetting is urinating in the bed at night atleast twice per month.
- The child find the bed is wet while he/she wakes up.
- Pain may be felt during urination associated with urinary tract infections.
- Some of the following symptoms may present in the day time include wetting in the day, increased frequency of urination, burning, urgency, dribbling, constipation.
There is no specific investigation which find out the exact cause of Bed wetting, But the following investigations can be done to get a better diagnosis.
3.Routine Urine test.
These investigations help to find out whether the patient is suffering from kidney diseases , bladder diseases like Bladder instability or Urinary Tract Infections.
Uro-dynamics study is done to evaluate the bladder and urethral sphincter function in accordance with the brain and spinal cord during filling and emptying of bladder.
The following points should be remembered in diagnosis.
- Family history with reference to the problem
- Duration of problem -childhood or recent,
- Aggravating factors like food and activities,
- Other symptoms like pain or difficulty when urinating, History of Stress and anxity in the child.
There are no significant physical complications in bed wetting but the children tends to be Guilty and some go for Psycho somatic problems.
- Give moral support and assurance to your child as it a very common problem which can be corrected in practice.
- Don't try to punish.
- Train the child for regular toileting and keep not to hold urine for long time.
- Make sure urinating before going bed.
- Avoid drinking excess fluids few hours before going to sleep but not restrict plenty of fluids in the day time.
- Reward your child for dry nights.
- Let the child to note bed wetting in a chart or diary which will help the child aware.
- Bed wetting alarms can be used. This alarm wakes the child or parent when the child start urinating which help to use toilet.
IN MY CLINICAL PRACTICE:
- In my routine practice, bed wetting cases are not so common.
- Many parents share their children's bed wetting history during their own health checkups.
- It's a great pleasure to know that most of the parents take this problem easy which indicate the public awareness regarding the same.
- Some of illiterate parents give grievous punishments to their children for bed wetting due to their ignorance but feel sorry after knowing the fact.
- I have treated some of bed wetting cases successfully with Siddha medicine.
- The said cases are with the age group of 8-10 years also indicated for treatment by
concerned medical experts.
- Few of them were under treatment for previous months from paediatrician.
- Response to Siddha medicine in such cases are excellent and miraculous. It is a great thing that all the patients have got satisfactory results within 4 weeks treatment.
- Follow up study held and no cases with recurrence reported.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
- Chest discomfort,
- weight feeling or irritation over chest
- shortness of breath,
- burning in the chest,
- belching,foreign body feeling in the throat or chest,
- vomiting or a vomit feel,
- pain over the bones and joints,
- giddiness and fainting,
- recurrent episodes of unusual sweating,
- irregular heart beats,
- extreme tiredness,
- irregular menstrual periods,
- un-necessary anger,
- hopeless feeling ,
- suicidal tendency,
- depression and
- loss of sleep.
- Majority of them usually ignore their complaints for a very long period and seek medical advise with some serious complications.
- Even though the clinical picture is assessed by the physicians, it is un-avoidable to do the complete investigations to confirm the exact cause.
- In most instances the patient have to 'spend a lot' for these and need a period of hospitalisation.
- More over they have to take strict medication for a long period to protect themselves from further complications.
- WHETHER ALL OF THE ABOVE DUE TO ANY SERIOUS DISEASE?
- DUE TO HEART DISEASE??
- DUE TO LUNG DISEASE???
- DUE TO NERVE DISEASE????
- MOST PROBABLY THE ANSWER WILL BE "NO" ........!!!!!
- Then what will be the cause?
- "ACID PEPTIC DISORDER" -is that....!!
- Some of the clinical features are closely resembling the heart disease and lung disease and so the clinicians investigate fully to exclude that.
- Acid peptic disorder is not only a problem of digestive system,but which directly bites all of the other vital systems including Cardio-vascular,Endocrine and Nervous systems.
- Skipping breakfasts,Unusual food timings,consuming fatty foods and excessive spicy items,Alcohol,Cigarette smoking, Medicines (Pain relievers,steroids etc), and Anxity-may cause ACID PEPTIC DISORDERS.
- Un-noticed APD may lead to complications.
- Amenorrhea (Menstrual dysfunction)
- Osteoporosis (Weak bones due to mineralisation disorder)
- Anemia (lowered haemoglobin levels in blood)
- Bad Circulation (blood flow defects)
- Heart Attack (loss of blood supply to heart muscles)
- Sudden cardiac arrest and instant death (Pumping failure in heart)Dehydration (reduced fluid level of body)
- malnutrition (vitamin deficiency)
- Low blood pressure (circulatory disorder)
- Accumulation of fat deposits around the heart muscle,
- High cholesterol (metabolic disorder)
- Diabetes (Hormonal imbalance)
- Hormonal imbalances (Diabetes & Thyroid disease)
- Arthritis (Bone and joint disease)
- Cancer of the esophagus (Acid reflex effect)
- Cancer - of the throat and voice box (Larynx) due to acid reflux disorders
- Chronic Fatigue,
- Constipation &Diarrhea (Digestive disorders)
- Kidney failure (Poor blood supply to kidneys)
- Dental Problems (Calcium deficiency)
- Gum Disease (Vitamin related problems)
- Immune system problems,
- Dry Skin Brittle Hair and Nails,
- Hair Loss Edema (accumulation of fluid in the body tissues)
- Vitamin deficiencies,
- Liver Failure Low Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Platelet Count or Thrombocytopenia (Haemopoisis defects)
- Muscle Atrophy (Muscle wasting disease)
- Pancreatitis (leading Diabetes)
- Peptic Ulcers Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome (Gang problems)
- High-risk pregnancies Still born babies and death
- Epileptic attacks (Neurological problems)
- Treating the patients and educating them are equally important in my clinical practice.
- It's my usual thing to spend time to discuss with the patients and counselling them.
- Detailed enquiry about their diet habits and personal hobbits are also carefully documented.
- This give me additional strength to know the physical and mental condition of the patients and highly graceful to get a better diagnosis.
- Most of the APD victims who develop this problem are females.
- Even though alcoholism and smoking play very important role in the formation of Acid-peptic disorders, the non-alcoholic and non-smoking females are affected more due to their dietary regulations.
- SIDDHA SYSTEM OF MEDICINE IS THE MOST GIFTED SYSTEM FOR THE ACID-PEPTIC DISEASED PATIENTS.
- SIDDHA MEDICINE WORKS FAST.
- IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE AND SAFE.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
- Menstrual problem and Uterine disorders are very common today.
- Females without any one of such problems is very rare nowadays.
- Primary and secondary amenorrhea,Female Infertility,Hirsutism, chronic an-ovulation ,PCOD,Endometriosis and adenomyosis,Sexually Transmitted Infections,Benign and malignant tumors of genital tract, genital prolapse,menopausal disturbances are some among them.
- In most instances these problems need not to be treated.
- But it should be investigated carefully to rule out whether it needs medical attention.
- Ovarian cyst is one among them which need medical care.
What is Ovary?
- Ovaries are egg or Ovum producing reproductive organ present in females.
- Ovaries in females are homologous to testes in males.
- The term 'GONADS' refers to Ovaries in females and testes in males.
- It measure approximately 3 cm x 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm. Pair of Ovaries are located on each side of the Uterus.
What is Ovarian Cyst?
- An ovarian cyst is any collection of fluid, surrounded by a very thin wall, within an ovary.
- Any ovarian follicle that is larger than about two centimeters is termed an ovarian cyst.
- The size of Ovarian cyst may differ small to big.
- Most ovarian cysts are functional in nature, and harmless.Some ovarian cysts cause problems, such as bleeding and pain.
- Ovarian cysts larger than 5 cm diameter are advised to remove surgically by Gynaecologists.
Types of cysts:
- Ovarian cysts can be categorized as non-cancerous or cancerous growths.
- All of the following conditions are noncancerous, A woman may develop one or more of them.
1.Follicular cyst: One type of simple cyst, which is the most common type of ovarian cyst,This type can form when ovulation doesn't occur, and a follicle doesn't rupture or release its egg but instead grows until it becomes a cyst, or when a mature follicle involute (collapses on itself).
2.Corpus lutetium cyst: One type of simple cyst, which is the most common type of ovarian cyst.This type of functional cyst occurs after an egg has been released from a follicle. The follicle then becomes a secretory gland that is known as the corpus luteum.
3.Hemorrhagic cyst: which is also called a blood cyst, hematocele, and hematocyst
4.Dermoid cyst: This is an abnormal cyst that usually affects younger women and may grow to 6 inches in diameter. It is a type of benign tumor sometimes referred to as mature cystic teratoma.
5.Endometrioid cyst or Chocolate cyst,Endometrial cyst, or chocolate cyst is caused by endometriosis, and formed when a tiny patch of endometrial tissue (the mucous membrane that makes up the inner layer of the uterus)
6.Poly cystic-appearing ovary:Poly cystic-appearing ovary is diagnosed based on its enlarged size - usually twice that of normal - with small cysts present around the outside of the ovary. This condition can be found in "normal" women, and in women with endocrine disorder.
- Oral contraceptive/birth control pill use decreases the risk of developing ovarian cysts because they prevent the ovaries from producing eggs during ovulation.
The following are possible risk factors for developing ovarian cysts:
- History of previous ovarian cysts Menstrual irregulations.
- Fatty upper body
- Early menstruation (11 years or younger)
- Hypothyroidism or hormonal imbalance.
- Anti Cancer treatment for Breast.
- Usually ovarian cysts do not produce any symptoms and are found during a routine physical examination.
- However,some or all of the following symptoms may be present,Dull aching, or severe, sudden, and sharp pain or discomfort in the lower abdomen (one or both sides),
- Constant or intermittent pain in the pelvis, vagina, lower back, or thighs
- Most common symptom Fullness, heaviness, pressure, swelling, or bloating in the abdomen
- Breast tenderness Pain during or shortly after beginning or end of menstrual period.
- Irregular periods, or abnormal uterine bleeding or spotting
- Urination difficulties (such as inability to fully empty the bladder),
- Difficulty with bowel movements due to pressure effect rectum or large Bowell.
- Weight gain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Increased level of hair growth.
- Increased facial hair or body hair
- Endovaginal ultrasoundOther imaging.
- CT and MRI scanning
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Serum CA-125 assay (Diagnostic test for Ovarian Cancer)
- Hormone levels (LH, FSH, estradiol, and testosterone levels)
- Pregnancy test.
- About 95% of ovarian cysts are benign, mean they are not cancerous.
- Treatment for cysts depends on the size of the cyst and symptoms.
- For small, asymptomatic cysts, the wait and see approach with regular check-ups can be advised.
- Pain caused by ovarian cysts may be treated with-pain relievers, including acetaminophen, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ,or narcotic pain medicine.
- A warm bath, or heating pad, or hot water bottle applied to the lower abdomen near the ovaries can relax tense muscles and relieve cramping,
- chamomile herbal tea can reduce ovarian cyst pain and soothe tense muscles,urinating as soon as the urge presents itself.
- Avoiding constipation, which does not cause ovarian cysts but may further increase pelvic discomfort.
- In diet, eliminating caffeine and alcohol, reducing sugars, increasing foods rich in vitamin A and carotenoids (e.g., carrots, tomatoes, and salad greens) and B vitamins Combined methods of hormonal contraception such as the combined oral contraceptive pill
- I am treating Ovarian cyst patients with specially made Siddha medicines.
- Siddha medicine gives excellent reuslts in treating female disorders including ovarian cysts, PCOS. fibroid uterus , female infertility ,and irregular menstrual periods including ammenorhoea.
- The success rate for Ovarian cyst patients in our Siddha treatment is more than 90%.
- Usually the patients who seek Siddha treatment are mostly suggested for Surgical correction by relevent experts.
- Many patients do Hysterectomy + oophorectomy as per the suggestion of their Gynaecologist that they need a rapid and effective treatment for the same.
- Though this is neither a malignant disorder nor a life threatening one -many patients seek alternate medicine including Siddha system of medicine.
- Before treating the patient the exact condition is thoroughly analysed by relevant investigations.
- The treatment procedures are clearly explained to the patients and their family members in detail.
- Though Siddha medicine is not only in the form of tablets and capsules, it is however necessary to convey the patients about the form of medicine for their convenience.
- Most probably a period of 3 months will be needed to treat an Ovarian cyst patient with regular cycle and more in irregular cycle patients.
- Many different steps are there in treating Ovarian cyst patients according to their individual condition.
- The clinical symptoms like pain in the abdomen and fullness in the abdomen will go away in the very first 15 days and the patient feels a light and good feeling in the very first month itself.
- The patient gets almost a normal menstrual flow during the course of treatment.
- Majority of the patients get a brownish black vaginal discharge during treatment which indicates a positive sign of treatment.
- The Ultra sound scanning report before and after treatment are documented in all of the patients.
- The patients are free from their drastic Ovarian cysts in a very little period of 3 -6 months and also relieved from many internal problems.
- All the patients get improvement in their uterus size that the enlarged and abnormal size come down to minimum size after trearment.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
- This is about one of my delightful cases in my medical practice .
- The patient was an old woman of age65.
- She consulted me with her daughter before 5years(2003) with the following problems.
1.foul smelling and
2.blood stained vaginal discharge
3.pain in the low back and abdomen
5.loss of appetite and
- I have suspected malignant disorder (cancer).
- The patient seek ed remedy only for her foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- She also requested, not to treat her other existing problems.
- As this type of request is common among Indian people especially in woman,I neglected her request as usual and advised to consult the nearby Gynaecologist to rule out malignant disease.
*Ultra sound scanning,
*Pap smear test
*biopsy -were carried out.
Finally she was diagnosed as CANCER CERVIX STAGE-3 (INVASION UP TO POSTERIOR 1/3 OF VAGINA)
- The Gynaecologist suggested that,the patient was in critical condition.
- She also explained about the risk of surgery at that time.(DOING SURGERY IN STAGE-3 MAY AGGRAVATE THE SEVERITY OF DISEASE) and advised to treat her conservatively for some more years.
- The life-span of the old woman was declared for few more years to her family members.(Five-year survival rates are about 40%.as per text book of onchology).
- The patient consulted me again and discussed about cure in Siddha treatment.
- I have given my open reply that I could only treat the patient, but not assure a little.
- As there was no more effective treatment options even in other systems, they started Siddha medicine.
- I have treated her with effective anti-tumour drugs said as per ancient Siddha literature.
- Remarkable results, the patient got in the very first 15 days itself.
- The expected result of the patient which was the foul smell disappeared in 15 days.
- Gradually the other symptoms came down in the course.
- The patient got wonderful response after 3 months of treatment and began to do her routine works as earlier.
- Excessive vaginal discharge was completely nil after treatment.
- The patient was in un-expected pleasure.
- I advised her to continue medicines and haemetenics for some more months to get maximum results.
- Also suggested the patient to re-check and consult the Gynaecologist I've previously referred.
- But the patient collapsed my expectation and not agreed to go for further checkups.
- The patient terminated the treatment herself.
- I could not taste the "fruit of treatment" and really it was very bitter to me.
- Totally I forgot the patient then.
- I was really surprised on seeing the same patient last week at my consultation room with her daughter after 5 years.
- "SHE IS ALIVE YET".
- Now the patient is good looking and gained some weight also.
- Nobody can say now that she is a cancer patient.
- I have asked about her health.She answered with happy to all of my questions.
- Now "she is again having increased vaginal discharge- mixed with blood" since a month.
- No more foul smell at all now.
- She requested me to treat her problems now......
- Now, I am confused to treat this particular patient,
- "HOW TO TREAT THESE PATIENTS.......?"
- CAN ANYBODY ANSWER MY QUESTION?
(The patient is now again under my treatment)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
- Spondylosis is usually asymptomatic.
- Symptoms are usually a manifestation of encroachment on local neural elements such as cervical nerve roots, spinal cord,vertebral artery or sympathetic nerves.
- The signs and symptoms deponds upon the severity of compression and the structures being compressed.
- The primary cause is the degenerative changes in the inter-vertebral disc with increasing age.
- The genetic factors ,metabolic factors ,manual labour are some important factors causing degeneration of the intervertebral discs.
- Degeneration of the inter-vertebral disc occures secondary to Osteo-arthritis,Rheumatoid arthritis,Metastatic carcinoma or lymphomas,either in the bone or vertebral column or in TB spine.
- Injuries such as automobile accidents with "Whiplash" injury ,atheletic injury and sudden jerks on the arms during fall down.
- Outgrowths of bone that sometimes occur with aging.
COMMON SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS:
- Most of the patients suffer eigther Radiculopathy or Myelopathy symptoms.
- Radiculopathy symptoms (compression of nerve roots originated from the cervical region) include,Pain in the neck-radiating to the shoulder,biceps,top of the shoulders ,upper arms and hands or back of the head.Crunching sounds while moving the neck or shoulder muscles.
- Numbness and tingling sensation in the arms,hands and fingers-some loss of feeling in the hands and impairment of reflexes.
- Muscle weakenss and deteriorationNeck stiffnessHead ache.
Myelopathy symptoms: (compression of spinal cord within the spinal canal) includeDizziness and unsteady gait in the earlier stage and loss of bladder control,leg weakness & Paraplegia with advanced stages.
1.Plain X-Ray of cervical spine
2.Computed Tomography (CT Scan)
3.Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
6.Nerve conduction studies
1.Pain relievers (Analgesics)
2.Exercise programme(Neck muscle strengthening)
3.Cervical traction(Relieve compression)
IN SIDDHA SYSTEM:
- Cervical spondylosis is compared with Saganavatham in Siddha sysyem of medicine.
- Saganavatham is one among the 'VATHA DISEASE' described in the anciant Siddha text "YUGI MUNIVAR VAIDHYA SINTHAMANY-800".
- It is a condition dealing with the involvement of pain in the neck and upper limbs ,heaviness of the body ,depression ,giddiness ,burning eyes and constipation.
REVIEWE OF SIDDHA LITERATURES:
- All these literature were written around 2000BC.
- The causative factors for SAGANAVATHAM are clearly described by various authers in our ancient Siddha literatures.
In the ancient text "Yugi vaidhya sindhamani" , the following causes are given as follows.
1.Consumption of bitter,astringent,pungent foods in excess
2. Consumption of previously cooked foods.
3.Drinking polluted water.
4.Altered sleep rythm.
6.Lifting heavy weights.
7.Excessive lust/sexual abuse.
8.Living in chill environments.
See all the above factors which affect normal health and enhance degeneration.
In "Agathiyar Gunavagadam" also a famous Siddha literature, the following causes are given:
1.Diseases of the vertebral column and spinal cord
2.Diseases of muscle.
See the above factors which directly affect the normal bone formation.
- Beyond all above- the ancient Siddha Saints express moral education and give allert to the mankind to be honest.
In "Agathiyar Kanma Kaandam" and "Yugi vaidhya sindhamani", the following points are also discussed:
1.Cutting trees,tender leaves.
2.Breaking the legs of animals.
3.Abusing Parents / elderly people /Holy Saints.
4.Destroying public properties
5.Doing murder / theft / lustful activities
6.Refuse food & help to the destitutes and poors.
- There is a spiritual belief in our country Inida, that doing certain illegal things will affect their coming generations as un-curable diseses.
- All of us know that, there are somany diseases which cannot be cured perfectly.
- Siddha Saints express the above reasons as the cause for certain un-diagnosed severe diseases.
- Though this overcome the basic logics,Siddha Saints advise for a peaceful world.
The signs and symptoms of "SAGANAVATHAM" is described in the texts of "Yugi vaidhya sindhamani" and "Pararaja sekaram".
In "Yugi vaidhya sindhamani"........
1.Pain below neck to lowback
2.Pain both upper limbs
3.Weight feeling over the body
4.Depression and giddiness
5.Burning in the both eyes
7.Pain felt like scorpion bite over body
In "Pararaja sekaram"..........
1.Pain below neck to lowback
2.Severe pain felt in both arms
3.Numbness with tingling in the upper limbs
DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS WITH SAGANA VATHAM:
The simillar diseases relevent to saganavatham are also clearly described in the ancient literatures:They include
1.KUMBA VATHAM (resembling cervical radiculopathy)
2.PAANI KAMBA VATHAM (resembling motor neuron disease )
3.SIRA KAMBA VATHAM (resembling parkinson's disease )
4.PEI VATHAM ( VBI with systemic disease )
5.KANDA KIRAAGA VATHAM ( resembling traumatic injury )
6. PINNUVAATHI VARMAM ( resembling a complicated injury over back of neck )
7.VILANGU VARMAM ( resembling brachial neuralgia )
The line of treatment to Saganavatham based on the following methods
1.To bring the altered functions of body to equillibrium
2.Treating with internal medicines and external medicines
3.Diet and advises
4.Special medicine like 'yoga' and 'massage
'IN MY CLINICAL PRACTICE':
- Eventhough I am treating various disorders at my clinic, I am very interested to treat Cervical spondylosis cases that one of my research paper in my 'Post-Graduate studies' is Cervical spondylosis.
- I have treated a number of cervical spondylosis cases of various etiology.
- First of all I use to get the proper diagnosis with MODERN INVESTIGATIONs and with thehelp of NEUROLOGISTS.
- I use to treat my patients only with Internal and external medicines and I am not treating with varma massage technics.
- During treatment,the proper instructions said in the ancient literatures are followed.
- I also advise the patients to practice YOGA and meditation.
- Treating cervical spondylosis is not an easy thing that we are not treating only the pain -but strenthening the neck muscles also preventing the patient from it's dreadful complications.
There is no doubt that SIDDHA MEDICINE HEALS cervical spondylosis with success.