- Tinea infection also known as superficial'Fungal' infection, is a irritable problem to the sufferers.
- It is characterised by Itching,irritation and blackish disclouration of the superfcial skin of the body.
- Patients suffer a lot when secondary infection co-insists.
- Tinea infection occurs anywhere in the body and named as per it's localisation.
- Tinea carporis-scalp,Tinea barbae-face,Tinea paedis-foot etc.
- In siddha system of medicine, It is called as 'PADAR THAMARAI'
- 100%cure for this problem is experienced in my clinical practice.
- Eventhough resistant cases, who failed in other system of medicine, get cured in Siddha system of medicine.
- External medicine as well as internal medicine are essential in treating Tinea infection
- Usually the Tinea infected patients withdraw medicine whenever they get symptomatic relief,but the medicines must be taken as prescribedby the physician for complete relief.
- Usually 'soap' used by the patients aggravate their symptoms due to the presence of sodium hydroxide and pottasium hydroxide.
- Foods like 'dry fish','brinjal' & 'tomato' are advised to be avoided in the skin casesas per Siddha literatures which aggravate itching by stimulating HISTAMINS.
- Hundreds of Tinea patients are treated with sucess in my clinic and I can say that SIDDHA MEDICINE IS ABSOLUTLY SAFE TO TREAT TINEA INFECTIONS.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
TINEA INFECTION & SIDDHA CURE
Online Unicode Tamil TypePad ! By Suresh.
Click Here to get the UniTamil Pad. Just type in Phonetic English. Then Copy & Paste where you want.