- Fire oil is a unique preparation of siddha system of medicine
- It is commonly used by the siddha physicians and traditional healers
- Fire oil preparations are usually very effective due to it's dense concentration.
- Internal and external preparations are there in Fire oil.
WHAT IS FIRE OIL?
- In Siddha literature it is known as "SUDAR THYLAM".
- Minarals of Siddha origin and also flesh of certain animals and birds are used to prepare Fire oil.
- The incredients are finely powdered or crushed in to paste
- Adding with ghee or some medicated oil and uniformly spread in a clean white cotton cloth.
- Then packed as per rule then tied with a metal rod.
- Then it is fired
- The medicated oil is then slowly poured slowly on the flaming fire
- The final product is collected in a vessol placed under.
- The special thing is that each and every drop fo the final product collected is droping as fire from the bundle.
IN MY CLINICAL PRACTICE:
- In my clinical practice I am using a specially made FIRE OIL for SWOLEN JOINTS with great sucess.
- This special preparation is originated from the MANUSCRIPT of VARUVEL ASAN (late) who is my GRAND-FATHER.
- Osteo arthritis and other joint pain with swelling are being effectively managed by this oil.
- Number of patients with various types of pain with swelling are successfully treated with this oil.